Developmental Screening Payments
Thank you for scheduling your child’s developmental screening with Little Hands Pediatric Therapy!
Please select from the following menu to purchase your screening(s).
What does a fine motor screening assess?
- Fine motor skills - Manipulation of school materials and clothing fasteners
- Handwriting - Pre-writing skills, pencil grasp, letter formation and legibility
- Visual motor skills - How your child’s eyes and hands work together to form letters and shapes
- Gross motor skills - Upon request
What does a speech and language screening assess?
- Receptive language - What your child understands, such as following directions and identifying basic concepts
- Expressive language - How your child uses words and language to communicate
- Articulation - The speech sounds your child uses
- Voice and fluency - Vocal quality, pitch, rate and stuttering
Following your child’s screening, you will receive a results letter indicating areas of concern and recommendations.